What can be learned from 26 Sep Lawyer march for justice in Putrajaya
- It is mobilised in less than 7 days
- Participated lawyer are given a
- Well informed (don’t you love technology
- Banners, tags, all prepared
- Spontaneous march (4th floor expect the lawyers will turning back, but instead, the lawyer decide to walk 5km. )
You don’t see any “police constable” in the crowd.
You don’t see any burning material.
Surprise factor? 100%!
This is something that NGO and opposition should learn if they want to continue pro-people (AKA anti-BN government) awareness program/seminars : give no margin to instigator and do it professionally!