Budget 2009 : Malaysian, SNAFU for you
1. Free electricity for people spend less than RM20. Yeah, if you want to hand out, why not just hand this money to those poor people directly, through the Jabatan Kebajikan Malaysia!?
2. Kitchen ware tax reduction. We don’t buy it every month. This is for those rich Tai-Tai .
3. Travel allowance tax exemption? DAmn it, this de-factor allowance for high income people
4. RM 400 tax rebate for those earn less than RM35,000 per year. Cibai, the IRD has cheat millions of people in their counter every year by asking them NOT to declare.
5. Road tax for eco-diesel engine car. This is late for 10 years, and only high income people afford eco-diesel engine car.
6. Interest subsidies for houses,car,etc. Cibai, only high income people, e.g. RM8000++ per month will have this default benefit
7. Mobile phone, telephone, internet bill pay by employer exempted from tax. Again, only limited to eligible group of employee.
more rant to come..
On the other hand
1. PDRM operation expenses are RM4.8 Billions. Way MORE THAN EDUCATION. With 80,000 police workforce, the police operation cost are RM400 millions per year, or RM5,000 head. Wooooowwwww. Now tell me why PDRM are still lazy and corrupted? Where is the money spends? And antoher RM 600 millions for “development expenditure”. Wow.
And with RM209 Billions. And those money will gonna float into market and make the inflation worst.